Casnigo - The ex-church of S.Spirito

It is located in the middle of the historic centre, built in varying phases between the first half of the 1500s and the 1600s.
The building still has its historic gabled façade. It is connected to the Confraternity of the White Disciplines, who had it built at their behest and were particularly active in Casnigo before the Napoleonic suppression in 1806.

The S. Spirito complex was passed to the Municipality in 1989 due to a modal donation from the parish and underwent restoration subdivided into lots backed by the Associazione (association) S. Spirito.
Stability and structural measures have been completed and interior plaster work and decoration have been restored. It serves as an active cultural hub for the Casnigo community.